יום שישי, 22 באפריל 2011

PARADISE

שיתוף
Paradise - by Shay Segev 2011

PARADISE
by Shay Segev

Please take my advice,
Let's do something nice,
Fill our love with spice -
Let's go to paradise

We'll have a lot of fun,
Lying in the sun,
Grabbing the sand,
Feeling like one

Chorus - Oh dear, Can you hear?....

Oh dear, Can you hear?
Paradise really is here
If we call it, loud and clear,
I promise, It will appear!

Let's take a break from all the rush
In the water jump and splash,
My whispers will make you blush,
It's so exciting, oh my gosh!

Oh my dear, If you'd agree,
We'll have a picnic under the tree
I'll ask you to marry me
Can you believe that it could be?

Chorus - Oh dear, Can you hear?....

I'd like that it would last forever
Just you and me, all together
But even if for a little while,
Let me know that you are mine

Oh baby, please don't cry
Because I know, and you can't deny,
Our love will never die,
So cheer up and give me a big smile!

Chorus - Oh dear, Can you hear?....

And even if you will resist
Over and over I will consist
That paradise truly exists
It's not a dream or myst

In the meantime, take my hand
Close your eyes, see the dreamland
As more detailed the dream is drew
This quickly we'll force it, to come true!



Chorus - Oh dear, Can you hear?....